- What age does my child need to be to participate in Wonderbug Adventures classes? Our programs are tailored to the toddler/preschooler age range (2 - 5 years old). However, we feel you know your child best. Younger children will still be able to be active in our programs and are welcome to attend. Additionally, we provide many different activities and time for you to explore with your child, so there will certainly be activities that every child enjoys.
- How long does the program last?
Each discovery adventure lasts an hour.
- What if it rains?
Programs will run with a little rain. Determination to cancel and reschedule a class due to heavy rain is at the discretion of Wonderbug Adventures. Class cancellations will happen the day of the program and will be sent to the group contact. Additionally, we will try to update our website the morning of the program if class will be cancelled.
- May I bring a younger sibling to the class?
You may bring a younger sibling to class. If the child is an infant and will not be actively participating in the program there is no charge. If the child is old enough to participate in the program and will be using the materials during the class, you must pay the registration fee for that child.
- What is the class size for each program?
Classes are a minimum of 6 children.
- Are snacks provided?
Snacks are not provided during class, but feel free to bring snacks if your child will need to eat during the program. You are always welcome to stay after class for a picnic.
- What if I am running late?
We begin each class with a circle time, so you will be able to find us if you are running a few minutes behind. If you are running extremely late, please call your group contact.
- What do I need to bring to class?
Please dress your child in appropriate clothing (for the weather and that can get dirty!), hat, sunscreen, and something to drink. Otherwise, just bring your enthusiasm and get ready to explore!
- Are there restroom facilities available?
Most locations have bathroom facilities available nearby.
- Does a parent or an adult have to attend? An adult must attend the program with the child. This is not a drop-off class, but rather an active parent participation program. Grandparents or caregivers are also welcome.
- Will I be able to use a stroller?
A stroller is not necessary for our program because we will not be hiking long distances. Instead we are exploring "toddler-style" in a small area of each program site. However, if you would like to bring a stroller for a younger sibling, most sites are stroller friendly.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations less than 14 days before the class cannot be refunded.